I have been SLOWLY putting together her baby book. I am not sure I will ever finish because I keep changing things. Here is a page I did today. I figure if I can do one page a month, I'll have it done by....never! I also found a great designer today at Designer Digital (now I can't remember her name). She has great papers, stamps and grungy frames.
A year ago today I was...still in labor. I am a huge fan of Hypnobirth. It was really useful during the days leading up to her delivery.


1 comment:
Brynn, this is Aubrey (Smailes) now Packham. I ran across your blog from a link on Katie Cavaness' blog. Just thought I'd comment since I used Hypnobirthing with my 3rd and 4th children and loved it. Also, there's a girl in my ward (I live in NC) who offers digital scrapbooking classes which I am taking that you might be interested in. Her website is jessicasprague.com. You can check out my blog at packhams.com/blogs/aubrey. You look so cute!
Post a Comment