It's been too long.I'm still doing my big project and hope it will be finished soon.
I've been through 8 boxes of Kleenex in the last week. (I wish I were exaggerating)
My babe and I have been in the hot tub 3 times this past week.
I've been shopping everyday, spending someone elses money.
I've been to the paint store everyday this week.
I've gone to bed before 9:00 two nights this week.
I've been eating horrible.
I've laughed everyday this week at something funny my babe has said.
I dream about tile, paint, and fabric swatches.
I'm addicted to Claritin.
I'm a horrible decision maker
I need Taneil come and organize for me.
It rained today.
4 comments:
Okay ! I'll come help ! :) Even though I know that you are just as good of an organizer as me. MODEST!
I know how you feel... I have a bout 10 projects in the works and I seem to start a new one before I finish the other. I am trying too hard to get ready for this baby and I know I will never be "ready" for her! I am terrible at organizing...
If you have good organizing tips, send them my way!
What's your big project and why are you crying so much?!
Post a Comment