I love spray paint. Did you know you can spray paint practically anything? I learned this several years ago when we were fixing up our last home. I couldn't find rubbed oil bronze boobie lights(this was over 4 years ago). After weeks of searching someone told me to spray paint some lights the color I wanted. Yippee! That started the love affair. While doing my aunts house, I saved over $50 by spray painting these things and they look sooooo much better!
2 comments:
I am with you on this... We spray painted a bookshelf that we have had since I was little. It was white and the boys furniture is black... now it matches and it only cost like $5!!
ME TOO!!! Picture frames as well...I always find the size, style or shape that I want, and then hit it with the black spray paint. It makes it really easy to have consistency throughout your home decorating for a lot less money!
Post a Comment