Wednesday, September 30, 2009

what I feed your kids when they play at my house

GREEN EGGS


The boys came over to play after gymnastics last Thursday. I have no idea how blue eggs came up, maybe I said it to be funny, but they went crazy over the idea. After a few drops of blue food coloring I realized I'd have to empty the bottle to get the eggs blue, but they were just as excited about green. When the eggs were finally served, there was some hesitation, but after a quick brave taste, they deemed them perfect. After the green eggs were devoured they decided on pink eggs.

3 comments:

Kerri said...

what is that green stuff is she eating.

Becky Nelson said...

What are they eating? It looks like playdough, but I am sure that is not what it is.

Anonymous said...

we had green eggs for st. patrick's day last year! the kids LOVE it! :) cute pics!