LOL!! Isn't it amazing what they come up with?!
Okay...that is THE funniest freakin' thing ever!!! I love it! What a gorgeous family you've got there!!! So cute!
love the family pic. love the pink too.
Thanks for the laugh!I'll be laughing at this for a good week at least.
Okay, I am so glad that my kid is not the only one who has said that! Devin's kindergarten teacher probably has some crazy ideas about goes on at our house! Now I know its TOTALLY normal!
Oh my gosh, laughing so hard right now!!
The family picture would be a great one for my family room wall...hint, hint. Love, Mom
Post a Comment
7 comments:
LOL!! Isn't it amazing what they come up with?!
Okay...that is THE funniest freakin' thing ever!!! I love it! What a gorgeous family you've got there!!! So cute!
love the family pic. love the pink too.
Thanks for the laugh!
I'll be laughing at this for a good week at least.
Okay, I am so glad that my kid is not the only one who has said that! Devin's kindergarten teacher probably has some crazy ideas about goes on at our house! Now I know its TOTALLY normal!
Oh my gosh, laughing so hard right now!!
The family picture would be a great one for my family room wall...hint, hint. Love, Mom
Post a Comment