Thursday, October 27, 2011

Wedding




















When we arrived we rented a car (well, more of an old man automobile, I asked my husband if we got the Sr. Citizen discount) and drove 4 hours north to see our wonderful, amazing, delightful, brillant, funny friends and attend one of the son's wedding. We loved every second of it! We spent the evening helping them get ready for the festivities and worked late into the night. Sweetpea was such an amazing helper, too. The next day, during the cerimony I was reminded how lucky we are to know that families are forever and ever and ever. We get to be with each other for so much longer than this short life on earth. I am so glad we could share that day with our friends.

After the wedding we got to attend the luncheon while the girls played in another room, so relaxing! My husband decided we should take some of the scrumdidilyumption cakes back to our family (four hours away). So we loaded 3 of them in a box and put them in the back of the car. I worried the entire car ride back that the cakes were going to be ALL OVER the truck of the car smeared into our luggage. But, when we got to our family's house, the cakes were safe and sound.

No comments: