Wednesday, February 4, 2009

underwares


She was the first to use both of my aunt's new toilets. She's potty trained! I thought it might never happen, but she was very motivated once she fell in love with gummy alligators. Yes, I used candy as a motivator. I wish I could say I did it with a sticker chart, but she could care less about sticker charts. She's been going potty in the toilet for a couple of months, but never consistent. We even bought her a Dora seat to help motivate her. Now she doesn't want anything to do with the Dora seat or the little potty, she wants the real toilet! I'm really glad I didn't force the issue. We just kept it easy for all of us. I love seeing her run around in her little under ware!

3 comments:

Alison Woods said...

Wow! Congrats!

Marcee said...

Yahoo!! What a great accomplishment little girl!! I am going to start with Landon pretty soon here. I don't want to have 2 in diapers again!

Brian said...

Congratulations! Now you need to think of something else to use the alligators for.