Monday, September 21, 2009
self indulgent interview with myself
Was your last post really a pregnancy announcement?
Yep, it was.
Wow, that's exciting when are you due?
March 18th, a spring baby!
So you are....
14 weeks
Are you going to find out the sex of the baby?
Yep, when it's born
Really? Isn't not knowing going to drive you crazy?
No, we love it. Nine months of waiting makes a very fun surprise. Just wait, you'll see when that post finally comes in March.
We would really love to have another girl, but we'd also love to have a boy.
Just a human baby would be great!
So, how do you feel?
Pregnant
I'm sicker than some woman, not as sick as others.
You've been puking?
Nope, just a lot of nausea, dry heaving, fatigue and GAS.
Ewe, gas.
No not just gas, but GAS. The kind that rumbles around making you feel as if your baby is kicking and doing somersaults, but there's no way because the baby isn't that big yet.
Isn't that kind of embarrassing? you know...
oh dear if it came out I would consider that a miracle. Breaking wind would be a blessing!
Are you craving anything?
No, not in particular. I've just eaten a lot of Rice Chex and very few vegetables.
Sadly, this summer we grew a fantastic little garden and even the sight of it would make me dry heave. Even thinking about a vegetable would make me sick, so having the fresh picked produce sitting on my counter was torture. I have eaten lots of fruit (wait, maybe that's one of my problems)
What does your little girl think?
She is super excited. This is perfect timing for all of us.
Some show sooner with their second baby, are you showing?
Well, when I have a belly full of gas I look 7 months pregnant, (really, maybe I'll post a picture sometime). When I have been blessed with relief I have a pooch, but it has nothing to do with the size of the baby, it's from all the crap I've been eating trying to self-soothe myself with food. It never works, you just gain weight.
Anything you'd like to add?
Thanks for the comments. I love them. Someday, I will catch up with all our fun summer activities and leave comments on your posts. But, for now, sadly, I don't feel like it. I feel like sleeping....a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
You are SO the only sister with a bunch of brothers. :) Congratulations! Can't wait so see which human gets to come to your cute little family!
Love your sense of humor and whit! Congratulation to you and your fam! That's super exciting!
Wow!! That is so exciting! I hope you feel better!
congrats! i am so glad that you were able to squeez in an interview with yourself! :)
I loved your interview with yourself. All my questions were answered! We are soooo excited for you--especially my youngest!!!
congratulations! can't believe you wait until delivery to find out the sex. you are a lot stronger than I am. hope you start feeling better.
Okay!
I thought maybe you were because of the lack of blogging.
I would rather scoop my eyes out with a rusty spoon than do anything that requires even the least amount of thought in those first few months of pregnancy. I don't have the extra energy to expend on thought let alone typing...just way too much work...so blogging must be out of the question when one is in that state.
AND
Congratulations!!!!!
I am so excited for you, your hubby and your lil'un.
Congratulations! :)
Whahooooooo!!!!!
Post a Comment